Monday, January 17, 2011

thanks for votING!



Results are in! I have to admit that I was surprised to find out that the cozy, comfy, calm colors won! :) For awhile I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to abide by the poll results or not, but I've decided to give power to the people and go with it. So calm, comfy, and cozy it will be. I haven't picked a yarn yet, but when I do, you will all be the first to know.

On the note of knitting...Although I will probably start the leg warmers very shortly, I have some other projects that have taken precedence...baby knits!!!!

No, no, no, its not what you're thinking. It's really for a friend of mine who I've known they are pregnant for awhile, but they just found out they are having a baby girl. So I've been brainstorming on what the best thing to knit for a new mom and baby. Ideas anyone?

1 comment:

  1. when is she due? homemade hats are nice, but you have to kinda guess on how big you'll need to make it by how old the baby will be come winter... blankets are an old standby, but smaller ones for the carseat are nice!

    ReplyDelete