Friday, July 13, 2012

becomING one of "those" people....

Over the past few months, I've become one of "those" people.  You know, the coffee snobs, one of those people who requires extra time and equipment just for a cup of coffee.
Careful, it's a slippery slope. It could happen to you.


It started with an inordinate amount of mugs I had collected over the years....



Then, I became a brand snob. My coffee requirements had surpassed anything that Foldger's or Maxwell House could provide...



Then, my sister got me a french press for my birthday (note, the unused coffee pot in the background)....



Then, I got syrups. Yes syrups...it's pathetic...



Next came the milk frother...because unfrothed milk certainly won't due....



As you can see, it's developed into quite the process and quite the mess. I find myself getting up a whole ten minutes earlier (a major accomplishment for me) just for a cup of coffee.



It's all pretty out of hand....but totally worth it. :)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you are enjoying whatever your guilty pleasure is today as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment